Dear Taitung customers & suppliers,
With COVID-19 situation in NSW getting to serious stage, we have decided to make some changes.
These changes are for the safety of our team and all stakeholders.
- Our team will be equipped with the right PPE to do their job safely. Our team's health and safe and your health and safety is a priority to us.
- Our team has access to PPE to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are asking our team members to work from home where possible.
- We continue to work with our customers and those facing financial hardship, please call out accounts team on 02 9821 2088. We are all in this together and can work something out.
- We will be reducing contact with non-essential people. This includes not seeing suppliers or people that are not essential to our business operations. We are trying to do out part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- Pickups will now be contactless and we have decided to absorb all credit card fees to reduce contact with cash.
Thank you for your support and keep safe.
Bevan Wong - General Manager